HUGE HUGE GIVEAWAY!
*please don’t delete the text blah blah*
So, I decided to make this big giveaway, I don’t make one for a long time :3 Everything here is brand new!
(If you don’t follow the rules you will not be able to win)
- Must be following me (I check)
- Must reblog this at least once, likes don’t count (the winner will be chosen randomly by me, anyway, you have more chances to be noticed if you reblog more than once!)
- 1 Joy Division t-shirt; official; from Unkind; size S/M fits all
- 1 UNIF black ripped sweater; from dollskill.com; sixe XS (you can see it better here)
- 1 UNIF Till Death Do Us Party ripped sweater; from dollskill.com; size XS (you can see it better here)
- 1 Sex Pistols crop top customized with graffiti by me; size S
- 1 amazing Fender acoustic guitar with extra Fender pick
- 5 Harry Potter movies (The Chamber of Secrets, The Order of The Phoenix, The Half Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows part I and Deathly Hallows part II)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 blue camera (with 20 pictures left)
- 1 pack of ALL the Green Day albums
- 1 CD with the greatest hits of The Runaways (rare)
- 1 CD with the greatest hits of Nirvana
- 1 pink super cute Baby Alpacasso teddy
- 1 headband with spikes; from Ekstra
- 1 deathly hallows symbol necklace; from Ekstra
- 1 Coco Mademoiselle eau de toilette by Chanel (50ml)
- 1 radiance booster pen by Christian Dior (tone 3)
- Nail colour by Chanel (black satin, number 219)
- 1 black intense eye pencil by Chanel
I’ll choose the winner on May 20th. I ship worldwide!
Good luck, ily xx
ps: sorry for the bad quality of some pics :/
everyone is getting into relationships and growing up and im just getting lazier and finding more tv series to watch
story of my life
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. People do not understand that mental illnesses, such as depression, are actual chemical imbalances in your body. They are not brought on by choice. My dad was diagnosed with depression. He was so ashamed of it that he hid it from me and my brothers. A month later, he killed himself. The stigma that comes with mental illness made my Dad embarrassed to talk to his own kids about this problem because he felt like less of a man.
Erase the stigma. The more we talk about mental illness, the less likely it will end in suicide.
I can’t even express how much i love this, and I wish everyone at my school could see this. because I am so tired of being judged for something i can’t control.
this is simply amazing.(viaTumbleOn)
this is so sad.